This weekend starts Spanish Motocross Championship 2020, organized by the RFME, which will have 12 tests this season.
This year a total of 7 races in the Elite category and it will not be missing either a break in summer, in the months of July and August.
On October 31 and November 1, to close the season, the RFME organizes the Spanish Motocross Championship of the Autonomies, in the Cerro Negro circuit in Talavera de la Reina (Toledo).
Spain Motocross Championship Calendar 2020
- February 1 and 2: Complex del Motor (Albaida, Valencia)
- February 22 and 23: Cerro Negro Circuit (Talavera de la Reina, Toledo)
- March 14 and 15: Circuit Las Arenas (Malpartida de Cáceres, Cáceres)
- March 21 and 22: Circuit Las Salinas (Alhama de Murcia, Murcia)
- March 28 and 29: Circuit Montperler (Bellpuig, Lleida)
- May 2 and 3: Tajoa Racing Circuit (Montearagón, Toledo)
- May 23 and 24: Cabeza Perro Circuit (San Esteban de Gormaz, Soria)
- May 30 and 31: Castillo de Ayud Circuit (Calatayud, Zaragoza)
- June 20 and 21: Motocross Circuit MotorLand Aragón (Alcañiz, Aragón)
- September 12 and 13: Doña Blanca Circuit (Don Benito, Badajoz)
- October 3 and 4: Guadaira Circuit (Morón de la Frontera, Seville)
- October 17 and 18: Circuit La Salgada (La Bañeza, León)
- October 24 and 25: Reserve race
- October 31 and November 1: Spanish Motocross Championship of the Autonomies. Cerro Negro Circuit (Talavera de la Reina, Toledo) (2 races)
Contenido Relacionado: como como arreglar las manijas de las puertas de los automoviles de cromo pelado
Contenido Relacionado: coches 10 beneficios de tener una tarjeta de credito quiktrip