How to pay fees online
– Access to: https://sede.dgt.gob.es/sede/faces/paginas/tasas/index.xhtml
– Select the rate you want to pay and the amount. You can pay up to 200 fees in a single transaction.
– Choose payment method: Card or current account charge.
– Payment confirmation: Once the payment has been made, the proof of payment of fees can be downloaded in 3 different ways:
- In text format, XML file or PDF ready to print on adhesive labels that are provided with barcodes with the number of each rate.
- Proof of payment with the corresponding Full Reference Number (NRC).
- Sending to an email account, provided by the interested party, to which the labels of the corresponding acquired rates are sent.
After obtaining the labels in any of these formats, you can perform the corresponding procedure in your Provincial Headquarters (by appointment in Madrid, Alcorcón, Barcelona, Sabadell, Tarragona, Lleida, Girona and Malaga).
Afterwards, you can always check the tax payments made previously and you can download and print the receipts again. To do this, you must go to Consultation of payment of fees made, identify yourself by means of the electronic DNI or digital certificate and enter the Full Reference Number (NRP) of the payment.
Contenido Relacionado: como como limpiar las manchas de gas de la pintura del coche
Contenido Relacionado: top 10 los cinco mejores hoteles 5 estrellas en buenos aires