INITIAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THOSE WHO GET ON A MOTORCYCLE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Getting on a motorcycle, driving it and even more so learning to enjoy it is not an easy thing, it requires certain skills that are acquired after a period of learning, and like any process in life, it takes time, for some more than for others, but the vast majority of those who get on a motorcycle for the first time do not get off again.
Some professional instructors say that the learning period takes between five days and two weeks, depending on the skills of the future driver, and well, we are only talking about learning the basic operation, the rest definitely takes a few more kilometers and one or another. drop.
Initial recommendations for those who get on a motorcycle for the first time
- Balance is essential to be able to drive a motorcycle, that is why professional instructors also believe that it is essential to know how to drive a bicycle and have acquired certain skills in it before getting on a motorcycle.
- The first step and the one that we can never skip before getting on a motorcycle is putting on a helmet.
- Before starting you have to know the motorcycle and its parts well, perfectly locate the turn signals, the lights (low, medium and high), the front and rear brakes, the horn and the gears.
- It is advisable to get on and off the motorcycle always on the left, in most of the motorcycles on the opposite side (right), there is the exhaust, of course the exhaust is an obstacle that makes it difficult to get on it easily and it becomes a danger when getting off, as it heats up and the driver can suffer a severe burn.
- The next step is to always lift the leg to avoid contact with the surface and cause an accident while rolling.
- Once the motorcycle is running and rolling, keep in mind that you must brake at each corner. Be prudent with speed to avoid accidents, remember that it is the first time and you have to learn to walk before running.
- Always drive in the right lane, one meter from the sidewalk. Pass on the left. Always keep a distance of 50 meters from the vehicles in front are basic rules that a rider should know in theory and ALWAYS put them into practice when riding a motorcycle.
Contenido Relacionado: como como comprobar el tamano del motor
Contenido Relacionado: top 10 siete de los mejores lugares para patinar sobre hielo en los ee uu