Contenido Relacionado: especificaciones de un motor international dt 466
The motorcycle has become an alternative for those who want to avoid spending hours stuck in traffic, due to the growing and uncontrolled increase in cars in the city. The motorcycle turns out to be a practical, economical and accessible option, which allows you to move from one distance to another in a short time and above all without having to stand in the traffic jam for a long time, time is the least of it if you live in a town. The types of motorcycles that we can see circulating vary in their brand, size, cylinder capacity, there is practically everything, although we know that there are types of motorcycles that are more suitable than others for urban use.
Undoubtedly it is a resource that solves the problem of excess traffic, but unfortunately due to lack of road culture it is the protagonist of many other problems, (we practically cover one hole by making another), it is so common to see many drivers commit road traffic violations, such as riding your motorcycle without adequate protection, driving in the opposite direction and even getting the motorcycle on the sidewalks, not respecting the traffic lights and overloading the motorcycle with more passengers than it has capacity, to name a few. The worst of the case is that I wish I stopped in a foul, but unfortunately the consequences are often fatal.
As we have always said, in Passion Biker We are quite interested in promoting road culture, that is why we make these types of notes, where our objective is to provide information that provides alternatives that help to generate a more organic, pleasant and safe experience among motorcyclists and non-motorcyclists.
WE LEAVE HERE SOME POINTS THAT CAN MAKE THE RIDING OF A MOTORCYCLE IN THE CITY MORE PRACTICAL, PLEASANT AND SAFE.
- Consider that the motorcycle is of an adequate size and congruent with your abilities.
- Use the necessary equipment, that is, helmet, gloves and jacket with protection, suitable shoes.
- Make sure your motorcycle lights work perfectly.
- DO NOT ride between lanes.
- Motorcycles can only circulate on the lateral or secondary roads, it is forbidden for motorcycles to circulate on the central or primary roads.
- To park you have to take a full drawer, like any vehicle. NEVER leave the motorcycle on a sidewalk or crosswalk. RESPECT FOR PEDESTRIANS
Contenido Relacionado: como como hacer una camioneta chevy mas rapida
Contenido Relacionado: mercedes revision de 2018 mercedes benz e class coupe