For its part, the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure It does incorporate new features in its 2018 model, and it is not just about its decorations in new colors. In order to increase safety while driving and enjoy driving even more, the optional equipment includes, like the standard GS, the ECall emergency call and the Connectivity system, but also catches up with Pro driving modes and the new suspensions Dynamic ESA from BMW. In addition, it includes the option of an extra high seat, of the system Keyless ride smart key and change assistant Shift Assistant Pro.
These are the characteristics of the new BMW R 1200 GS Adventure:
- Emergency Call System (optional).
- Connectivity system (optional).
- Pro riding modes with “Dynamic Pro” and “Enduro Pro”, including Pro ABS, Dynamic Brake Light and Dynamic Traction Control, as well as Hill Start Assist.
- Latest generation Dynamic ESA suspensions (optional).
- Keyless Ride smart key system (optional).
- Shift Assistant Pro (optional).
- Extra high rally seat (optional).
- Newly designed LED auxiliary lights (optional).
- New Racing Red color, with black chassis and brake calipers and silver tank.
- “Rallye Model” in Light White / Cordoba Blue colors, with blue chassis, gold brake calipers, blue tank with large logo, rally seat, frame and radiator protectors, as well as a low screen.
- “Exclusive model” in metallic Black Storm and Matte Black / Achat Gray, with gray chassis, gold calipers, black tank with large logo.
- The Racing Red matt and Light White colors are no longer available.
Technical data of the BMW R 1200 GS
In this link you can consult all the technical data of the BMW R 1200 GS 2018
Contenido Relacionado: como como decodificar un vin de chevrolet 1959
Contenido Relacionado: top 10 los cinco mejores hoteles de big sur de 2016