Cristóbal Guerrero is one of the most successful Spanish pilots in the recent history of our country. In 2005 CWorld Champion in the EJ category; in addition to win with the RFME National Team the Junior Trophy in the Six International Days of Enduro (ISDE) 2007 held in La Serena, Chile. In 2011 and 2012 he was proclaimed runner-up in the World in E2 and the following year he repeated in E3. Last season, already at the controls of an RR Racing, he finished fifth in the same category on his return to top competition.
Currently, the Malaga driver holds up to a total of ten national titles –Two Scratch and another two in E1, five in E2, and one in E3–, being currently the sixth classified in the E3 category of the Spanish Championship of the specialty.
These are the elements that make the RR 2T 300 Cristóbal Guerrero Limited Edition an even more powerful and spectacular bike than the standard versions.
- Renthal Twin Wall 999 handlebar in black (and handlebar protectors).
- Factory brake (and clutch) pump cover in red.
- Galfer rear brake disc.
- Galfer front brake disc.
- Beta Trueba replica seat cover.
- Clutch cylinder protector.
- Buffer Nitrogen Cap.
- Beta Factory shock kit with Xtrig preload adjuster.
- Apico short gear lever in red.
- Rtech handguard in white model HP2.
- Geco rear brake disc protector.
- Chassis protectors Replica Cristóbal Guerrero.
- Kit of stickers Replica Cristóbal Guerrero de Gas’n’Roll.
- Cristóbal Guerrero Replica Mots Custom Suit.
The new RR 2T 300 Cristóbal Guerrero Limited Edition by Beta Trueba, which is already on sale, will initially have 20 units for sale
Contenido Relacionado: como sintomas del regulador de presion de combustible defectuoso de ford
Contenido Relacionado: coches los 20 mejores modelos de autos economicos de combustible de 2017