Departure from Yard Built by Yamaha we find this beauty, it’s about the Yamaha Yard Built XSR700. A great protagonist in the custom motorcycle category.
This XSR700 is a very worthy creation of Bunker Custom Motorcycles. Transformation company located in Istanbul, Turkey. This company is run by the brothers Can Uzer Y Mert uzer (The Uzer brothers).
The Uzer brothers found the twin-cylinder XSR700 to be the perfect basis for designing a tracker that would represent the spirit of freedom they always seek. The result is this Yamaha Yard Built XSR700, a tracker capable of touring all terrain and also with a very marked design in the style of the 80s.
These are some of the characteristics that describe the Yamaha Yard Built XSR700
- 19 inch front rim
- Seat position raised by 60 mm.
- Seat upholstery in blue suede.
- Raised exhaust located on the left side.
- Custom aluminum tank covers, side panels, fenders, radiator cowlings and seat base.
- Anodized aluminum clamping band for the tank.
- Raised Renthal handlebar.
- Inverted fork of the MT-09 Tracer.
- Super Ténére rims.
- Goldentyre GT201 tires.
- 5.5 inch halogen headlight.
- Free distance from the ground of 200 mm.
- Catalyst Akrapovič.
- Brake and clutch levers; footpegs and extension for the Yamaha side leg.
Contenido Relacionado: como como hacer tus propias calcomanias para autos
Contenido Relacionado: top 10 cinco celebridades que aman las motocicletas